– Gluten Free – Plant Based Option – Sugar Free – Soy Free – Egg Free – Dairy Free Option-
You can literally eat this loaded sweet potato any time of the day – it is incredibly versatile! This mini dish is full of health fats, Vitamin B, fibre and so much more. I should also mention it tastes amazing! If you are looking for a filling breakfast, I would eat an entire loaded sweet potato myself. If you are looking for a quick snack on the other hand, just having half a sweet potato will keep you satisfied for quite a while. It is up to you!
Yields: Two Large Servings
Ingredients (Split into Two):
- 2 Medium-Large Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Cup Coconut Plain Yogurt OR 0% Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Cacao Nibs
- 2 Tsp Chia Seeds
- 1/4 a Cup Almond or Cashew Butter (I recommend my homemade one here)
- 1/4 a Cup Gluten Free Rolled Oats *Optional Grain
- 2 Tbsp Shredded Coconut *Optional
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wrap your sweet potatoes in tin foil. Place the wrapped sweet potatoes into the oven.
- Take them out of the oven when they are very soft to touch and tender on the inside (about 45 – 60 minutes).
- Once the tin foil is cool enough to touch, unwrap your sweet potatoes and cut them in half.
- Mash the insides of the sweet potato and add the yogurt into the mashing process. Then top with cacao nibs, oats, coconut and drizzle with nut butter (splitting all the toppings into two).
- Enjoy warm!